created by Jane

Monday 1 June 2015

ribbons

Hi all
Today we have a new challenge over at UK Besties 
 anything goes with the option of Ribbons

 I have used Bestie image 256 love garden  you can find her here
The card today is a 6 x 6  card layered with cream 
it is layered with some lovely papers I found in my drawer

the image is coloured with copics
e53,51 and 50
bg75,72 and 70
r37,35 and 32

I die cut the image and also die cut a fancy backing for her
I added a die cut  bow
the flowers are  made by me with love
I added a few gems
hope you like it
love Jane 
xxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely card love the colours - Carol xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jane. Just love the aqua and blue colouring and the little bow is the perfect touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jane, I like the sweet image and the colours
Kevin xx

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Love your card Jane hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Stunning as always my friend,loving the colours ..Christine :) xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!