created by Jane

Saturday 23 May 2015

Artbymiran DT

Hi all 

Today I am showing you a card I made for the Artbymiran Progressive Challenge
this must be one of my favourite cards
I loved it so much that I coloured the image again to make
 my daughters birthday card


Today I am showing it because I am entering the Artbymiran DT call
I adore these images because they are all different
and so lovely to colour
I have been making cards for just over 2 years now 
but I only discovered digis just over 12 months ago

hope you like it
hugs Jane 
xx

4 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful colors with her!! Love your layout! Best of luck with the DT Call hun!

Unknown said...

This is such a stunning card Jane. Good luck to you!! :)

Irene's Creations said...

Beautiful. Good luck on the DT Call.

Bellibone said...

Beautiful!! I love the flowers and the matching bow too!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!