created by Jane

Tuesday 7 April 2015

new release So Pretty

Hi all 
here is my new release card as Dt for Alldressedup

 The card is 6 x 6 and is layered with white and some paper 
from my stash
I have added 2 other rectanglesand layered them the same
The image is "So Pretty" and you can find it here

I have coloured her with my copics
r05,02.01 and 00
e42,41 and 40
g03,00 and 000
It is then layered like the others
I have added a doily and a bow
the flowers are die cut and made with love by me
I also added the sentiments printed from my computer
Hope you like it
hugs Jane 
xx
check out the Etsy Store.
We also now have a challenge on 20th of each month over on our Facebook page.

2 comments:

Vannessa said...

This is so pretty and I love these colours again!

Hugs, Vannessa

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Jane! I love the pretty green! :o)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!