created by Jane

Tuesday 3 March 2015

polka doodles

Hi all this is my first card as a Polkadoodles Inky Pinky
the image is from Less Work More Play and you can find it here
isn't she just adorable
the card is 6 x 6 and is layered with black and some of Polkadoodles lovely paper
I used 3 different papers and layered each with the black 
the image is also layered with black and coloured with copics
r89,85,83 and 81
e47,43,42 and 40
wg3,2 and 0
The spots on her bow and her shoes are done with a Wink of Stella pen
I added a sentiment and a lovely die cut bow
the flowers and leaves are die cut and made with love by me
I added gems for their centres
Hope you like it
hugs Jane
xxx

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations and love this image she is gorgeous. Gorgeous card too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Stunning card Jane
Hugs Susan xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jane this card is gorgeous the image is so pretty. Hugs Jackie

Jan said...

Gorgeous card Jane xx Jan

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!