created by Jane

Friday 5 December 2014

Christmas Fairy

Hi all

This is my Card for A crafty Mess Design Team
The theme this month for our second Challenge is Traditional Christmas colours


 

I chose Christmas Fairy from StitchyBear you can find her here. 
The card is 7 x 5 easel card which I cut the edges fancy and is a red based card.It is layered with 2 different papers I found in my  stash and they are layered with the same red.
I die cut the image with a border to match.
I added a sentiment and some die cut snowflakes with some gems.
A card would not be complete without a flower so I added a die cut Poinsetta which was made with love by me.
hope you like it
love Jane 
xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jane, Love this card and such a gorgeous image. Love the papers and the lovely colours.

Teighan

Diane said...

What a fabulous design.

Hugs diane

Wheelie Crafty said...

Really Beautiful card Jane, I love your colouring and the image is really lovely... I love your Poinsetta, that you so lovingly made...

Hugs
Rhonda xx

Unknown said...

This is truly amazing. I really love your colouring. Xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!