created by Jane

Monday 10 November 2014

Ks inspiration

Hi all
Here is my an other inspirational card for Karleigh Sue
I have chosenMrs Claus you can find her here
I have coloured her with copics 
hair e29,27 and 21
clothes r29,27,24 and 22
The fur is Angel Whispers Diamond Sparkles which sets it off perfectly.
The card is an easel in redand layered with some designer Christmas paper.I then die cut the image oval with a fancy oval to border it.
I added a sentiment,  a die cut Christmas Tree and some ivy.
The pointsetta is also die cut and made with love by me. It is edged again with the
Angel Whispers Diamond Sparkles.
Hope you like it and it will inspire you with your xmas cards

love Jane 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!