created by Jane

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Harp Maiden

Hi all

This is my
 creation as a  Design Team member for Moonflower Digis.
The image is Harp Maiden you can find her here
She is coloured with copics 
Hair and Harp   e43,42 and 40
 Dress and flowers   bv11,00 and 000
Flowers r85,83 and 81

The card is 6 x 6 and layered with beige pearl paper and some designer paper from my stash.
 I added die cut swirls. The flower is also die cut and made with love by me.
 I added some gems to finish it off.

Hope you like it

Love Jane
xxx

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Jane, just joined you as a follower...have candy if you are interested it's on my side bar. Love this beautiful image...xx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!